STH stuff

Jun. 19th, 2017 10:17 pm
magicasen: (Default)
[personal profile] magicasen

STH stuff I'm asking for, because wow I need to lay this all out as I am constantly forgetting what I won...
 

 

[personal profile] muccamukk : Went into the auction knowing this was the one I said I wasn't going to give up no matter one. I'm asking her to finish her 616 marriage of convenience fic, Heart of Steel, which I discovered when I entered the fandom 5 years ago and. It's a dystopia and there's identity porn and it has Steve and Tony slowly learning to trust each other and it just has so many things I love. Also I've been waiting for 5 years for Steve to find out Tony is Iron Man LOL. I'm sorry for giving you so much work, Mucca. I hope you enjoy revisiting the fic, and feel free to take as much time as you need

 

phoenixmetaphor: I asked her for armor porn. Whoo-hoo! (Multiverse was also really a really close second, but I also figured I've seen more multiverse fanart than armor porn, hmmmmmm. Sorry, people who wanted that multiverse stuff!)

 

[personal profile] navaan : asked her for an 1872 fix-it fic! I knew it had to be navaan I asked for this one, because our readings on the S/T 1872 dynamic line up really closely (not that I don't appreciate 1872 fic from everyone, but I do have my biases hahaha). It's kind of interesting to see how in one verse I'd be dead-on with someone else in our character interpretations, but in other verses our readings are so different hehe

 

 

[personal profile] ranoutofrun : I'm going to ask ran to illustrate the remix I did of her Noir art. Specifically, the picture mentioned at the end. Remix-ception!

 

 

[personal profile] faite : Civil Warrior fancomic! I sent the script already (I should go mess with the dialogue at some point, I wasn't entirely happy with some parts). I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE STEVE SUFFERING FOR HIS SINS HAHAHA

 

 

[personal profile] sineala : oh wait I put some money in this Star Trek pod! I'm really looking forward to Tony getting placed in near-death situations and coming out of it as a BADASS, plus Steve angst. I could take or leave the Bucky subplot xD

I am very excited about everything! Hehe

 

Date: 2017-06-20 06:42 am (UTC)
faite: (Default)
From: [personal profile] faite
"Sorry, people who wanted that multiverse stuff!"
SIGH. IT'S FINE. We have multiverse content for days, can't be too selfish.

"I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE STEVE SUFFERING FOR HIS SINS HAHAHA"
ME TOO BUT I MIGHT GET EMOTIONAL ONCE I START DRAWING IT RIP Steve feeling sad hurts my soul, even if he deserves it ;n;

Date: 2017-06-20 04:42 pm (UTC)
faite: (Default)
From: [personal profile] faite
SOON! Although this Saturday's prompt is 'multiverse' oho (as a result of how we can't stop talking about multiverse three/moresomes HAHA)

That's true; if we had to sacrifice any Steve to be sad and remorseful until he dies, *points at CW*

Date: 2017-06-21 03:01 pm (UTC)
navaan: (Marvel 1872)
From: [personal profile] navaan
I have a tentative idea for the 1872 fix-it. But somehow it is harder than expected to get me to come up with an actual fix-it right now, haha. xD I hope you'll like the idea, though, and I won't make you wait for too long.

Date: 2017-06-22 05:07 pm (UTC)
navaan: (Default)
From: [personal profile] navaan
I don't think I'll put it off too long, if I can help it!

Date: 2017-06-21 11:26 pm (UTC)
admiral: gwendolyn → odin sphere (bros before hoes)
From: [personal profile] admiral
ohhh I remember reading Heart of Steel, I'm glad there's gonna be more! everything on this list looks good though (1872 fix-it yesssss), I put money in the Star Trek pod too and I'M EXCITED

Date: 2017-06-22 06:42 pm (UTC)
admiral: felicia → darkstalkers (cue mgs alert sound)
From: [personal profile] admiral
yeah I imagine I'm going to forget about everything after a while and then when something finally gets posted it's going to be even more exciting. but until then !!

Profile

magicasen: (Default)
magicasen

October 2023

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
151617181920 21
22232425262728
293031    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 16th, 2026 07:13 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios